Believe

I believe the world isn’t fair, I believe that i can’t make it fair, i believe it was never meant to be fair. How could it ever be fair? Never had it been to any , to no other. No one has realized how fair the world is, how fair it can be? Or is it just me, I have never seen it, never have i ever believed the world is fair.

I believe there is no equality

I believe in freedom

I believe not in what can be seen

But most importantly

I believe the world isn’t fair. A voice can be broken and gone, stolen and never to be given back. Opinions can be shaped and destroyed, molded like clay and stomped on like the dirt beneith a childs feet. Values they say do not change, yet values are things you have yourself, things you give yourself and tell yourself this is it. Yet you can be changed and grown and killed, and sometimes it is not for the better

Fight and fight and fight for what you have tooth and nail, don’t give an inch for that one shifting of ground can change it all and maybe you never come back from that, don’t give an inch-

I believe the world isn’t fair

-its a work in progress isn’t it? People and others trying their best, trying to make it better, whole, less cracked, more ground to give, fighting the good fight, taking no shit and doing no harm, people learn and grow and eventually-

well the world is not fair, no matter how we want it to be

-i used to believe in taking a stand, in not letting go and holding on forever and ever and that broke and burned me. Even as i rose from the ashes, bitter and raw, i wanted to let go but i held on and on  and on, but the world isn’t fair and as i held on those around me let go and gave out, falling and falling, there it goes, gone gone gone. But i wanted to hold on, and be held all at once together and one and the same i thought it could be, but it is not.

Emulation from here and here